Your shopping cart is empty!
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website or blog?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect Information?
We collect information from your when you subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey,fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect form you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
· To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested
· To improve our website in order to better serve you
· To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
How do we protect visitor information?
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards. We use regular Malware Scanning. We use SSL certificate to protect you.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled. It will turn of some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and some ofour services will not function properly.
However, you can still browse our website.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users.
In general, there is no specific data protection law in K.S.A. Therefore, in the absence of specific provisions on data protection, Saudi Arabian courts and adjudicatory bodies will interpret data privacy violations under general Shari’ah principles, which are, often expressed in general terms and afford courts and adjudicatory bodies considering discretion. We understand, however, that a new personal data protection law is under review by the Shura Council.
Cyber Data Protection
The KSA Ant-Cyber Crime Law punishes any person that illegally:
· Accesses the computer of another for the purposes of deleting, destroying, altering or redistributing its information by a fine not exceeding 3,000,000 Saudi Riyals and/or imprisonment for a period not exceeding four years.
· Accesses the bank or credit information of another or information pertaining to its owned securities by a fine not exceeding 2,000,000 Saudi Riyals and/or imprisonment not exceeding three years.
· Interrupts data that is transmitted through a computer or an information network by a fine not exceeding 500,000 Saudi Riyals and/or imprisonment for a period not exceeding one year.
Does our website allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It is also important to note that we allow third-party behavioral tracking but only for marketing and development purposes.
Damas Union Trading Establishment
Ash-Sharafiya Dist. 3
Khalid ibn Alwalid St. 60
Jeddah, Makkah – 23218
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
T: +966 92 000 8176